What is SavingStar?
It is a way to earn money back on the things you already buy. Earn cash back on your groceries with SavingStar! Get exclusive freebies, 20% off produce items, and BIG savings on your favorite brands. There’s nothing to clip or print. Link deals to your store loyalty cards or submit a picture of your receipt to earn money in your SavingStar account. You can cash out to your bank account, PayPal, or to a gift card. SavingStar now works at over 70,000 stores nationwide. The service is free and easy to use, so join over 7 million members and start saving money today.
All you have to do is download the app or sign up on their website here. Register for a free account by email or link your account to Facebook.
- Download App or sign up on their website
- Register for an account
- Type in zip code for store search in your area
- Choose all the stores you shop at
- Link your loyalty cards to your account
- Select offers
- Go shopping!
Select offers on web or mobile.
Check regularly for new deals including our Healthy Offer of the Week and 100% cash back “surprise” freebies during the month
Use card at checkout or take a picture of receipt.
For automatic-savings stores, use your registered card at checkout as you normally do. For receipt-scan stores, take a picture of your receipt and submit through the SavingStar app or website.
Get cash in your SavingStar account.
Discounts are not received at checkout. Savings will post within 2-22 days depending on the store. You’ll receive an email when they post to your account.
Cash out once you save $5
Register your store loyalty cards.
You will need to register your store card number before redeeming offers at these stores. We’ll link the offers you select to your cards! Be sure to use your registered card at checkout as you normally would.
Automatic-Savings Stores: (stores that have loyalty cards)
- Price Chopper
- ACME Markets – Register your MyMixx number
- Albertsons – Register the “Upromise keytag” by calling 877-276-9637
- Apple Market
- Big Y
- Blair’s Market
- Bowman’s Market
- Broulim’s Fresh Foods
- C&R Supermarkets
- Country Mart
- County Market (Medford, Wisconsin only)
- D&W Fresh Market
- Dan’s Fresh Market
- Davis Food & Drug
- Dick’s Fresh Market
- Discount Drug Mart
- Dorothy Lane
- Family Fare
- Family Owned Markets
- Farm Fresh – register the Upromise keytag available at customer service desk
- Festival – register the Upromise keytag available at the customer service desk
- Food City
- Food Lion
- Fresh Market
- Giant EagleGiant Food Stores
- Hannaford – Register your “myHannaford sticker” available through their website.
- Harris Teeter Food Markets
- Hen House
- Jewel-Osco – Register your MyMixx number
- King Kullen – Register the King Kullen SavingStar keytag at customer service
- Kings Super Markets
- Lin’s Fresh Market
- Lowes Foods
- Main Street Market
- Market 32
- Martin’s Food Markets
- Martin’s Supermarkets
- Metro Market
- Nichols Dollar Saver
- Petersons Fresh Market
- Pick ‘n Save
- Piggly Wiggly in SC or GA
- Piggly Wiggly in WI or IL
- Prather’s Market
- Price Chopper (KS and MO)
- Price Chopper (Northeast)
- Redners – Register the Pump Perks card available at the customer service desk
- Remke Markets
- Rite Aid
- Roche Bros. – register the SavingStar keytag available at customer service desk
- Shaw’s – Register your MyMixx number
- Shoppers Food & Pharmacy – Register Upromise keytag at customer service
- Soelberg’s Market
- Star Market
- Stater Bros. Markets – Register your 10 digit digital deals ID
- Stauffers of Kissel Hill
- Stewart’s Marketplace
- Stokes Market
- Stop & Shop
- Sudbury Farms
- Sun Fresh
- Tadych’s Econofoods
- Thriftway/Shop n Bag
- Tops Markets
- Valu Market
- Weis Markets
Take a picture of your receipt.
Save your receipts to take a picture directly from the SavingStar mobile app for iPhone and Android, or upload a picture of the receipt on the SavingStar website
Receipt-Scan Stores: (stores that you will have to upload a receipt)
- BI-LO – receipt scan as of Dec 14, 2015
- City Market
- Dollar General
- Duane Reade
- Family Dollar
- Food 4 Less
- Fred Meyer
- Fry’s/Fry’s Marketplace
- Harveys– (receipt scan as of Dec 14, 2015)
- King Soopers
- Pay Less
- Publix (recipt scan as of Jan 1, 2016)
- Sam’s Club
- WinCo Foods
- Winn-Dixie – receipt scan as of Dec 14, 2015
Checkout SavingStar’s new “ONE” or “Many” offers
You may now purchase items separately and/or at different stores(unless the offer has “Only at” yellow banner) and SavingStar will track your progress towards the offer
You can also “BOOST” your way towards the spending goal, here’s how:
With One or Many offers, once you spend a certain amount on qualifying products, you get big savings. By sharing your offer information and profile with Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products you’ll get $2.00 towards that spending goal. That means you’ll earn your One or Many savings faster! There will be button that looks like this ( +$5.00) for these special offers.
Here’s an example:
Get a $5 boost towards this offer’s $30 goal when you share some info with Kellogg’s®. When I click the offer and share my profile I will get $5 towards the $30 spending goal I need. Once I spend another $25 on any Kellogg’s® products I will then receive my $5 savings.
You’ll share activation and redemption information for this offer and other Kellogg’s® offers, but you can turn this off anytime.
Included Kellogg’s® brands:
- MorningStar Farms®
- Special K®
- Town House®
- Rice Krispies Treats®
Sign up for SavingStar To Start Saving Now